6th VB King's Liverpool Regiment Edwardian Officer's helmet plate circa 1901-08.
A fine scarce silvered example. Crowned star mounted with laurel sprays and Garter, the replacement crimson velvet centre with scroll 'NEC ASPERA TERRENT' surmounting the rearing White Horse of Hanover. Mounted on the base of the spray, a tri-part scroll 'THE LIVERPOOL REGIMENT'; drooping supplementary scroll below '6TH VOLUNTEER BATTALION'. Three loops to reverse. VGC
Estimate: (£260 - £300)
HQ at 59/61 Everton Road, Liverpool. Transferred to Territorial Force as 8th Battalion 1st April, 1908.